6 Pharmaceutical Packaging Application for Dividella Style Folding Cartons
Dividella style folding cartons are commonly used in the pharmaceutical industry for a variety of packaging applications. Here are some of the most common uses for Dividella cartons in pharmaceutical packaging:
- Blister card packaging: Dividella style folding cartons can be used to package blister cards, which are a common way of packaging tablets and capsules.
- Vial packaging: Dividella style folding cartons can be used to package vials of injectable medicines, providing a secure and protective environment for the fragile glass containers.
- Syringe packaging: Dividella style cartons can also be used to package syringes, which are a common way of administering injectable medicines.
- Ampoule packaging: Dividella style cartons can be used to package ampoules, which are small glass containers used to store liquid medicines.
- Diagnostic test kit packaging: Dividella style folding cartons can be used to package diagnostic test kits, which are commonly used to test for a variety of medical conditions.
- Medical device packaging: Dividella cartons can be used to package medical devices such as inhalers, insulin pens, and other types of medical equipment.
They are many types of pharmaceutical packaging, find the right solution for your pharmaceutical application is critical.
Dividella AG is the company that developed and manufactures Dividella cartons. Dividella AG is a Swiss company that was founded in 1978 and is headquartered in Grabs, Switzerland. The company specializes in the development and production of innovative packaging solutions for the pharmaceutical and biotech industries. Dividella’s patented NeoTOP packaging system, which includes the use of Dividella cartons, has become a popular choice for pharmaceutical companies around the world. The company is part of the Körber Group, a global technology group with over 10,000 employees in more than 100 locations worldwide.